Sweet November Stamps ~ Flamin' Phoenix

 Happy Saturday!  Time for a last Halloween hoorah over at Sweet November Stamps!

We are celebrating with a brand new group of digis... cool label digis!

For my card creation I used elements from the "Phoenix Ashes Labels".  I chose to use the label shape and and the phoenix images to create my own label.


To make the background a little different, I used the two sentiments from the collection to create a font inscribed background.

For the inside of the label I chose to use the Phoenix image twice: one larger than the other to create movement on my card!

The entire image was colored using Copic Markers... even the background.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you'll check the rest of the cool label digis right HERE!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10