Catherine Pooler ~ Poinsettia Duo

Happy Monday everyone!  We have a brand new Catherine Pooler Designs holiday collection and it's called Holiday Magic.  It is now available for purchase in the shop.

Today I'm sharing projects featuring products from the "Greenery of the Season Bundle"... again!

For today's card, I stamped all of the elements out with "Greenery of the Season" in Icing on the Cake ink.

I used Samba for the berries and poinsettias, some Buttercream & Copics for the cinnamon sticks and pine cone and Wintergreen and Eucalyptus for the greenery.

Before I adding my elements, I used the "Greenery of the Season Stencil" to add some mistletoe sprigs to the card base.  I used Wintergreen and a hint of Eucalyptus inks for that.

I die cut all of the elements using the coordinating dies, the "Greenery of the Season Dies" and adhered them to the background.


To finish off the card, I stamped the greeting from the same stamp set on a strip of cardstock with Samba ink and added a tiny strip of patterned paper from the "Holiday Spice" patterned papers.

To add a touch of sparkle, I added some dots of gold paint in around the cluster of greenery.

So pretty and super quick to make!  Have a good one!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10