Scrap 'N Stamp ~ Lavinia Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrap 'N Stamp Lavinia Magic Blog Hop!

Today's hop is all about the beautiful stamp company of Lavinia!  This company specializes in stamp sets that are silhouette images.

I chose to feature the adorable fairy "Lumus Small".  To create my scene I also used the "Cherry Blossom Tree", the "Shadow Bloom", the "Nigella Damascena" and finally the "Gyp" stamp sets.

To create the background I began by creating my colored base.  I ink blended the following Distress Oxide ink colors from top to bottom: Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Speckled Egg, Crushed Olive to finally the Forest Moss color.  I did apply some Black Soot ink to all 4 corners when I was done.

I splattered about of water across the background to create a water droplet effect.

Then I created a moon mask and used some white ink and paint to create the moon.  I added it right over top of the blue of the sky so the moon has a little bit of blue tint to it.

We have a few coupon's to use...

The first coupon is only VALID TODAY ONLY....

Plus we have another coupon to use until September 17th...

Here's our hop list...

Now for the GIVEAWAY...

 GIVEAWAY DETAILS!!

  1.  Hop along and LEAVE A COMMENT on each designers blog post.
  2.  One lucky WINNER will be chosen to receive a $50 gift certificate to the store.
  3.  Winners will posted on the Scrap 'N Stamp blog sometime in late September.  Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy hopping and GOOD LUCK!

~ Ally ~ 

2 comments:

Christi said...

Ally, your card is magnificent! Beautiful colors for the background! Thank you for sharing your inspiration!

Gail L said...

Such a great scene!

 
09 10