Catherine Pooler Designs ~ Vintage Plaid Christmas

Happy Sunday everyone!  We have a brand new Catherine Pooler Designs holiday collection coming to the shop!  This collection is called Holiday Magic and has two main bundles plus a whole lot more!

Today and for the next week, I'll be sharing projects featuring products from the "Greenery of the Season Bundle".

Again today, I'm working with the stunning "Greenery of the Season Bundle".  I have to say the "Holiday Spice" 6x6 patterned paper pack is so beautiful but the this light green plaid is my favorite so I cut a piece for my card front!

Next I stamped out all of the greenery and other items from the "Greenery of the Season".  I stamped out all the outlines of everything using Icing The Cake ink.  I used the following inks for each item; Poinsettias and red berries, Rouge ink; boughs, Sage and Eucalyptus; leaves, Wintergreen and Sage, pine cone & cinnamon sticks, Sand Castle; and finally for the orange slice, Tiki Torch and Tiara.  

I also used some Copic Markers to add further detail - like for instance, I used some red on the Poinsettia, browns on the pine cone, soft yellows for flower centres, and orange for the orange slices.

I cut out all of the greenery and pieces using their coordinating dies.

I cut a white panel from cardstock using the "Dots & Scallops Dies".  I also used the "Circles Dies" to cut a hole in the top of it.

I used some Icing on the Cake ink to stamp my greeting from the "Greenery of the Season" stamp set.


Make sure you join Catherine and Erika for all the live action this coming week!

You can check out these lovely ladies over on the Catherine Pooler Designs Facebook page or on their YouTube channel.

In honor of the anniversary of September 11th, this collection will go sale on TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 10th instead of the normal Wednesday reveal.

If you are a member of StampNation, you will be able to purchase your Holiday Magic goodies EARLY.  Sign into the CP Shop using the same email you use for StampNation and the products will be in the shop at 12 noon EST on Monday.

You're going to love all this holiday goodness!  More card creations coming tomorrow!

Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10