Chibitronics & Whimsy Stamps Hop ~ Light Up Witch & Black Cat *PRIZES*

Welcome ghoulfriends to a Halloween Hop that is sure to leave you lit up with excitement! 

I'm delighted to be hopping with some friends from my Chibitronics Team & Whimsy Stamps who will be showing us all how it’s done with amazing light sets for cardmaking! 

One randomly chosen lucky Instagram hopper is in for a fabulous $25 Git Certificate from Chibitronics and a second randomly chosen lucky Instagram hopper is in for a $50 Git Certificate from Whimsy Stamps. 

START THE HOP HERE!

My card today features the sweet little witch and her furry pal on a broom from the Whimsy Stamps stamp set, "Halloween Wishes".  

I masked the moon and image off and then blended several orange Distress Oxide inks around the moon to create a glow effect.  I used Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, Candied Apple and Lumberjack Plaid Oxides.

I used Copic Markers to color up the moon and the witch & cat.  I used a tree stamp from Lavinia Stamps to create the finally spooky effect.

Here's a glimpse of the circuit.  I used 7 White LED Light Stickers, a Battery Holder and Conductive Fabric Tape.

The red lined tape is the positive side of the circuit and the blue lined tape is the negative side of the circuit.

I used a fussy cut image of the same witch & cat combo for the back of the of the image to block the light.

For the sentiment, I used one from the "Halloween Wishes" stamp set from Whimsy Stamps.

And here is the sweet card all lit up...

Come and make sure to check out all the amazing lit up creations...

START THE HOP HERE!

See you over on Instagram!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10