Sizzix & Catherine Pooler ~ In The First Day of Christmas

Come and check out the new Sizzix and Catherine Pooler Designs collaboration, the "12 Days of Christmas"! 

Today I'm featuring the cool "12 Days of Christmas" stamp set and the cute "Folk Numbers Thinlit Dies".

I started by die cutting some stamp shapes from our "Notecard Postage Dies".  To cut a more square postage shape, I re-positioned die cut rectangular stamp shape to create a more square stamp.

Next I decided on 4 days and I stamped the images from those particular days onto the stamp die cuts.  I used Buttercream, Apricot, Hot Tub, Seafoam and Peppermint Scrub inks.

Then I die cut the corresponding numbers from the "Folk Number Thinlit Dies" to go with each stamped image.  I inked them up using the same 5 inks, ensuring I had different colored inks between the matching number and the image.

This card has so much dimension and texture!  And so much fun to make!

Have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10