Sizzix & Catherine Pooler ~ Plaid Holly

Happy Sunday all!  I have another fun and exciting post today!  Catherine Pooler Designs and Sizzix have paired up again for another fun collection and this one's a Christmas or holiday themed!  It's called the "12 Days of Christmas" and it's gorgeous!

Today I get to share a project from this new collection.  This collection goes LIVE in the Catherine Pooler Designs shop TODAY.  

This collection features some traditional seasonal greenery, a cool 3D embossing folder, a cool multi-layered stencil, a box style decoration, some ornate snowflakes and some 12 Days of Christmas themed goodies too!  It's a whole winter wonderland!

Let's get to it!

Today's card features the holly from the "Happy Holly Days" stamp & die set.  I used some Skylight and Spruce inks to created variegated leaves, Icing on the Cake stems and some Samba berries. I loaded them on to the tag from the "Notecard Frame & Tag Die" set.  I added s beautiful ornate snowflake from the new "White Christmas" stamp & die set.


I stamped the word "Holly" from the "Happy Holly Days" stamp set in Icing on the cake and cut it with my "Circles" dies. 

I added everything to a light kraft cardstock die cut scalloped rectangle from the "Scallops & Dots Dies".  I had splattered all the layers with a bit of white acrylic paint for some texture.

To finish it all off, I added the entire cluster of elements on to card base covered in plaid paper from the "Patterns & Pine" patterned paper pack.

This collection of goodies was so fun to create with!

Sizzix has been sharing the 12 Days of Sizzix inspiration with everyone!  Come and check out Instagram for more fun holiday inspired projects.  Just search #12DaysofSizzix .  CLICK HERE.

Happy Holiday project making!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10