Sweet November Stamps ~ Hang in There!

Happy Saturday all!  Today I'm sharing another Halloween card featuring the brand new Ghoulish Greetings clear stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps.

My card today features the adorable little spider stamp set called "Hang in There".


I started by stamping and layering all of little spider guys.  I masked them all off next.

Then I ink blending a blue to purple background using Ranger Distress Oxide inks.  Then I wet down some cheese cloth and laid it over the background to activate my inks.


I peeled off all my masks and colored in my little critters with Copic Markers.

I decided to give each spider a little bit of different hair style... LOL!

To finish off the card I stamped the greeting from the same stamp set and added it as a long tag to the card.

Super cute!  Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

g

No comments:

 
09 10