Craft Roulette ~ Let's Spook Up Some Fun!

Happy Thursday all!  Today I'm combining two ideas for one project!

Today's card was initially created for this week's Craft Roulette episode.  This is my 80th submission.

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: 4"x8" (My card is a monster!)
  • Colors: Mountain Colors (I was inspired by the Rainbow Mountains in Peru.)
  • Element: Float(s) or Floating (The bubbles are floating in the cauldron.)
  • Random: Water (obvious!)

So this week's card features the adorable "Sorsha's Spell Room" stamp set from Sweet November Stamps.

I started by stamping and masking off my cauldron, kitty and Sorsha the witch from the "Sorsha's Spell Room".  I applied my "Salvaged Brick Stencil" from Honey Bee Stamps and used my air brush system for my Copics and applied a layered color effect.


I used some witch hat patterned paper from the Catherine Pooler Designs "Sweet-n-Spooky" patterned paper pack.

To finish off the card I added a sentiment from the "Halloween Neighborhood" stamp set.

I hope you check out Craft Roulette!  We watch and play every Friday.  Join us over on the YouTube channel at 6:10pm CST.

See you there!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10