Sweet November Stamps ~ Ghoulish Greetings Insta Hop *Prize*

Happy "Ghoulish Greetings" clear stamp release day for Sweet November Stamps!

Today we're celebrating with an Instagram Hop and here's the card I made for the hop featuring the "Lil Grimmy Scary and Sweet" clear stamp set.

I choose a glowy eerie background for my friend and his pups!


I used a LOT purples and vibrant pink markers for this one!

Now... there's a PRIZE up for grabs on our Instagram hop today! 

How do you win:

  • Subscribe to each designer's channel on the hop
  • LIKE their post
  • Leave a comment below each post

What do I win?

  • You can WIN all 14 stamps in the Ghoulish Greetings clear stamp release!!!

Now... begin the hop by clicking the link below and have a blast watching people craft today!

INSTAGRAM HOP LINK

Happy hopping and good luck!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10