Sweet November Stamps ~ Free Digi Image!

Happy Sunday!  Today I'm sharing my card featuring the brand new "Hello Jack" digital image from Sweet November Stamps today.

If you are a Sweet November Stamps newsletter subscriber, you could have gotten little Jack for FREE!  Every month, we send out a newsletter which contains all kinds of inspiration and a new digital image is released that same Sunday.  We offer a code to get this new digi for FREE within the newsletter.

Today I took our little Jack and his jack-o-lantern and paired them with some adorable squirrels from the "Bountiful Blessings: Apple Harvest" stamp set.  YES... I paired a digital image with a clear stamped image!

I kept today's card very, very simple.  Everything is colored in using Copic Markers but I added a sentiment from the "Halloween Neighborhood" stamp set in orange ink.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you head over to the Sweet November Stamps website and sign up for the FREE monthly newsletter.  You can find that at the bottom of the website right at the bottom.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10