StampNation ~ The Great Outdoors

Happy Friday!  Today's card is for the newest StampNation Weekend Challenge and features a few Catherine Pooler Designs products. 

This weekend's challenge is all about the GREAT OUTDOORS!

I began by die cutting a panel of CP cardstock using the largest die from the "Dots and Scallops Dies".

I stamped and masked off the lowest wave line.  Then I stamped the little otter above the lower wave and the wooden post above the higher wave line.  I also stamped the little gull on the top of the pillar.

I began by coloring in the sky and then all the waves.  I fished off the colored panel by coloring in the otter and sea gull.

Next I cut a tag from the "Hearts-n-Tags Dies" from the Something Borrowed patterned paper pack along with a white cardstock tag.  I also die cut a circle die and stamped the greeting in Rockin' Red ink.  I adhered the tags and circle greeting to each other.

To finish off the card, I adhered the whole panel and tags to a piece of red and white striped paper from the "Fleur De" patterned paper pack.

Come check out StampNation for all the fun!  As a StampNation member, you get a few perks!  We have a free quarterly event and we have early ordering perks for Catherine Pooler Designs releases too!

Come join us!  Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10