Craft Roulette ~ Hap-BEE Birthday!

Happy Thursday all!  Today's card was created for this week's Craft Roulette episode.  This is my 81st submission.

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: Card with squares (I used patterned paper with squares)
  • Colors: Bee Garden Colors (I was inspired by a woodsy scene)
  • Element: Monday (Monday = "moon" day.)
  • Random: Use a Marker(s) (colored with Copic Markers!)

So this week's card features one of the adorable bees from the "The Bees" digital stamp set from Sweet November Stamps.  I also included the greet tree from "Cozy Fall Critters: Tree House".


To achieve the look of grass, I used some Copic Blender Solution and a textured piece of cloth to apply to the already colored grass.

For the sky, I masked off my bee and tree and a circle for the moon.  Then I blended some Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink around the moon first.  Then I used Blueprint Sketch Oxide for the remainder of the sky.

For the final touch, I used some square patterned paper from the "Black Tie Gala" pack from Catherine Pooler Designs.

I hope you check out Craft Roulette!  We watch and play every Friday.  Join us over on the YouTube channel at 6:10pm CST.

See you there!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10