Sweet November Stamps ~ Halloween Cookies Are Here!

Happy weekend all!  Today I'm sharing another fun new Halloween card featuring one of the new digital stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps.  We've just added a whole group of brand new Halloween themed cookies!

Today's card features the adorable cookies from the "Halloween Cookies: Sets 4 & 5".  These 2 cookie sets includes a cat, a jar full of eye of newt, a spider, a werewolf, a Frankenstein's monster, a moon and pumpkin jar.

I used the clear PNG file, "Layering Pumpkin Jar" and added my cookies inside.

As you can see, I fussy cut my jar out to make a shaped card.

Everything is colored up with Copic Markers.

I think my favorite part of this card is the Frankenstein monster eyes and brains!  So fun to color!

Make sure you are signed up for the Sweet November Stamps newsletter as it goes out tomorrow!  In each monthly newsletter, you received a code for a FREE digital download and tomorrow's FREEBIE is adorable!  Sign up on the website at the very bottom of the page.

See you again soon with more Halloween inspiration.

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10