Sweet November Stamps ~ Lots of MERMAIDS!

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing some of the fun cards I made using the newest Sweet November Stamps clear stamps release (plus a few new digis too).

We're gunna start with the newest digi and he's a looker!  LOL!  Check out the handsome "Mariner Sevenseas".  I paired him with the brand new "Cascade Everflow", another beautiful digi!

I needed a wedding card so I hand drew she a ring and a veil in her hair.  I wanted her to look like the little mermaid so I colored her so.


Next, I used the new clear stamp set, "Sea Birds".  Who doesn't love this freakin' adorable little flamingo?!?!  He's so cute! 

Here's a close up of cute feathery friend...

I also made a video on how I colored and created this whole card.  Check it out by clicking the image below...

Next, I used one of the beautiful mermaids from the "Salty but Sweet" stamp set. 

I had a ball colouring in this unique watery background with all kinds of light blue and aqua Copic Markers.


For the next card, I want to create a different style of card... less scene, more layers.  So I used the beautiful mermaid from the "Mermees Are Back" clear stamp set.


I love the look of her coral colored tail and the use of the scripty sentiment...


So that's only a few of the mermaid themed cards I made for the month of May.  I'll share some more tomorrow!!  Which one is your fav?

Until tomorrow,

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10