CP & Craft Roulette ~ Happy Birthday Sailor!


It's Friday night and time for the latest episode of Craft Roulette!

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday over on YouTube.  You can check out this week's episode here.

So the four parameters that the wheel spit out this week were:

  • Project:  See Through
  • Colors: Rustic Garden
  • Element: Fashion
  • Random: Hexagon

So for contribution this week I started with a hexagon shaped card base to cross off the "Random" parameter.  I used some Honey Bee Stamps "Hexagon Dies".  I also created a black cardstock frame for the card front.

Then I stamped the cute little otter, "Captain Gully" and the post from the new Catherine Pooler Designs "Ahoy Matey" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I stepped the gull and the post on a separate piece of cardstock.  I colored them all using Copic Markers.

Then I masked off my otter and stamp a variety of wave images from the new CP "Scenic Lighthouses" stamp set using some blue inks; Oh Boy, Fiesta Blue and Something Borrowed.

Next I glued the post, then the 2 layers of vellum waves (cut with the CP "Melon Edge" dies") to the black frame and added them over top of the whole scene.

To finish off the scene, I added some glasses to my little otter from the CP "Pet Specs Dies" and colored them to match the reds in the scene. I love how it ended up!

Make sure to check out the LATEST episode of Craft Roulette.  You can play along until 11:59pm CT.

Click HERE to submit your card!  

We also have 3 amazing prizes being offered to WIN from our Spin Sponsors.  Make sure to check them out. All you have to do, is play along!  Good luck!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10