Sweet November Stamps ~ More Summer Fun!

Happy Saturday!  We're still celebrating the big Sizzlin' Summer release over at Sweet November Stamps

Last weekend we release 8 new Summer themed stamp sets including the adorable little "Paisley" stamp set.  Paisley is accompanied by a cute balloon image.

I began my card, by first stamping our sweet little Paisley.  Then I stamped a single balloon, created a mask for the balloon, added the mask to the first balloon and then stamped 2 more balloons on either side of the original balloon.

I stamped and fussy cut a mask for all 3 balloons and little Paisley and applied them to my card.  Then I stamped the island image from the "Dock on the Bay" stamp set a few times to build an island behind her.

Then I took my Sharpie Fine pen and drew in some dock details.

I created more masks for the island pieces and the dock area.  I used my Copic Airbrush to color in the water.  Then I fussy cut a bumpy cloud stencil from copy paper and air brushed in some clouds in the distance.

I removed all the masks and colored everything in using Copic Markers.

I had a blast creating this scene!  I sure hope you like it!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10