Splicoaststampers - Best Wishes Lighthouse

Happy Hump Day everyone! Today's card was created for my Splitcoaststampers newest sketch.

It's my turn for a sketch this week and here's what I've created for you... SC964:

I chose to create a card today featuring the brand new release goodies from Catherine Pooler Designs.

I first die cut the 3 circles from my die cut stitched rectangle using the CP "Circle Dies".  Then I stamped the cute little lighthouse from the CP "Scenic Lighthouses".  I used some Do-si-do ink and the coordinating solid stamp to color in the base of the lighthouse image.  I also used some Catching Rays ink to ink in the shell light.


 I added some Copic coloring over top of the shell images inside the lighthouse image.

Then I stamped a series of starfish and shell images and inked them in using the same Do-si-do, Samba and Catching Rays inks.

I mounted the die cut panel up on a pink and white wavy piece of patterned paper from the Bar Harbor patterned paper pack.

To finish off the card, I used some of the yellow and orange sequins from the Park Avenue Sequins.

Thanks for checking out my sketch today!

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10