Summer at the Shore is HERE! ~ Catherine Pooler Designs

The new Catherine Pooler Designs release is now here and in the shop!  It's called "Summer at the Shore"!

I just received my purchase from the new release and I'm in love with all the new products but as soon I saw the otter and the seagull from the "Ahoy Matey" stamp set, I knew I had to have that stamp!

I started off my card y cutting out a piece of the "Bar Harbor" 6x6 patterned paper with the cute buoys for my card front.

Then I stamped the rope from the "Lots of Knots" stamp set in Tutti Frutti ink and die cut it with the outside die from it's coordinating die set.

I stamped the otter and the anchor images from the "Ahoy Matey" stamp set and colored them in with Copic Markers and the die cut each of them out with their coordinating dies.

Last of all I stamped a sentiment from the "Lots of Knots" stamp set in Something Borrowed ink and adhered everything to the card front.

Here's a close up our cute little otter...

I hope you check out all of the new release.  You can find in the Catheirne Pooler shop right HERE or click any of the links below!

Have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10