Chibitronics ~ Isolating Blinking Lights featuring our Sweet Robot

 

Happy Monday all!

Today I'm over on the Chibitronic YouTube channel sharing how I put the circuit together for today's card!

Today's card features the cool Sizzix "Mechanics" 3D Embossing Folder and the adorable "Bip Bip Birthday" digital image by Mo Manning.  Plus I as used the "Interactive Label" stamps from MFT to add the word "Press" to my balloon.

For today's circuit I used the "Blink" stick from the "Craft Effects Sticker & Stencil" set to light up my little robot's buttons, switch and flames on his boots. The blink sticker is placed within the circuit so only the flames blink yellow and the rest of the robot's light up features remain lit red.

The circuit is built with "Fabric Conductive Tape", 2 batteries and Red & Yellow LED Light Stickers.

To find out step-by-step how this circuit was created you can either READ THIS BLOG post or view it on the Chibitronics YouTube channel by clicking the image below:

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10