Sweet November Stamps ~ Rainbow Friend

 

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful and inspiring weekend!

Today I'm sharing my final card featuring the adorable "My Wee Valentine" digi collection from Sweet November Stamps.

For today's card first I grabbed the rainbow and cloud image from the "So Enchanting: Rainbow Background Builder and Sentiments" and added it to my background.

Then I grabbed the new sweet little "Rosie with a Rose" and planted her in front of the rainbow background plus I added a cute sentiment from the rainbow background digi stamp set.

I began by coloring in the sky portion of the image. Then I took some Copic Blender solution on a micro-fiber cloth and added some texture to that sky.

I colored the remainder of the image with Copic Markers.

I added some white Gel Pen dots to rainbow to indicate a sparkle.

Sweet November Stamps has another set of digital cuties coming this Saturday so stay tuned for new inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10