Sweet November Stamps ~ Love is a Bridge

 

Happy Thurday everyone!  Have you checked out the latest digital release from Sweet November Stamps yet?  Make sure you check out the new "My Wee Valentines" images in the shop.

Today's card features two of our new digi "My Wee Valentine's" cuties, "Rosie with a Rose" and "Heath with a Heart". 

To create the scene, I used the digi "Background Builder: Kissing Bridge" and two of the digi "Background Builder: Light Pole & Accessories" and placed our two love birds in front of them.  I also added a sentiment and printed it all out onto Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock.

I decided to make a sunset scene so I used some lavender and soft orange shades of Copic Markers to create my horizon.

I created some reflecting water under the bridge and a dark grassy back ground.

To make the sides of the bridge appear open, I added vertical lines for a bar-like effect on the bridge walls.

Aren't these two adorable!?!

Want to learn a few tricks for coloring in some fabric with folds, check out my LIVE YouTube from yesterday where I share some tips and tricks to coloring these items in with Copic Markers... HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great rest of the week!  Now go get crafty!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10