Three Room Studio ~ Love is in the Kitchen

Happy New Year everyone!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio.

This week our challenge is to create a card using the following photo as your inspiration.  You can be inspired by color, shape, theme and whatever you see as inspiration in the photo...

For today's card I was inspired by the shades of pink and red plus the hearts of course!

I began my creating my background using the "Heart Ray Quarter Stencil" and 3 different colored red/pink inks.  Then I splattered with some fun sparkly silver paint.

Then I stamped one of the sweet little fairies from the "Believe in Fairies" and colored her in with Copic Markers.  I die cut her out with the coordinating die, here.

For my sentiment, I kept it super simple.  I just stamped the "Thank You" image with black ink from the "Aww Thanks" stamp set and die cut it out with the "Aww Thanks Die" set.


I popped up my little sparkly winged fairy and sentiment on the card and tada... a thank you card was born!

Now, check out my fellow Design Team member's creations...


Now it's your turn!!  Check out all the details on the post below.
 
Good luck!
 
~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10