Sweet November Stamps ~ Rachel & Copic Sky Tutorial

Happy Thursday!

Today I'm sharing another fun new digital stamp set from Sweet November Stamps.

Today's card features the adorable new "Galentine Fairy: Rachel", the "Galentine Fairies: Sentiment Pack", the "Forest Stump & Hollow Log Background Builder" and finally the "Spring Is Back Background Builder".

To begin this card I coloring in my sky.  I wanted to have a soft, fluffy light cloudy sky so I grabbed my Copic Blender and a micro-fibre cloth to create this effect.


I loved coloring up this scene today.



I also have a short video sharing how I colored in the sky using the Copic Blender... CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW:

Sweet November Stamps has a new newsletter coming out on Saturday.  Each newsletter has a new FREEBIE to download so make sure you sign up for that today so you don't miss out.  Click here to subscribe.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10