Sweet November Stamps ~ Dancing Together Forever

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Have you checked out the latest digital release from Sweet November Stamps yet?  Make sure you check out the new "My Wee Valentines" images in the shop....


Today I'm sharing a fun card featuring the adorable "Edward and Vivian" image.... this super cute dancing couple.

I began my card by printing out my image on to Neenah 80lb White Cardstock.  Then I created a mask for my little dancing couple by sending my copy paper through my printer with a piece of masking paper.  Then I fussy cutting that image out and applying it over top of my image.

Next I masked off my sentiment at the bottom and then I stamped the plank flooring image from the "Background Builder: Simple Room" stamp set in brown ink. 

Then I masked off the flooring and created a "ray" shaped mask and then I used my Copic Air Brush System to color in my deep green wall color.  I also used the air brush system to soft the "ray" edges.

I peel off all the masks and colored in the texture on the flooring and also the dancing couple in Copic Markers.

To get the light sparkles in the background, I used my Copic Blender to make different sized dots to push that ink back into the paper to create a lighter or whiter dots.

To achieve the sparkle on her dress, I used 2 different sized tipped white gel pens and lots of dots.  I tried to put all the larger dots of white on the high points of her dress folds.

Thanks for checking out my dancing pair today!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10