Sweet November Stamps ~ My Wee Valentine

Today the Sweet November Stamps team is sharing creations featuring the brand new digis from the "My Wee Valentine" collection.

Today's card features the new "My Wee Valentine: Ryan and Molly".

I chose to pair these two sweeties with the "Background Builder: Beach Hut Set" and this sweet little beach hut to sit on.


This little card is near and dear to my heart as the water has played a big part of my life with my husband.  He grew up in a family that sailed and he was a lifeguard as a teen and young adult.  We got married at the beach in Ontario and we've lived on a lake in Alberta for a series of 7 years.  We've also owned a few different boats over the years.

I had a blast creating and coloring up this little beachy scene this week!

I hope you'll join me again soon as I have 4 cards to share with you using this little Valentine's Day cuties!

See you soon!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10