Sweet November Stamps ~ More Mer-Mazing Things!

Howdy and Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing another fun mer-mazing card from the Sweet November Stamps MerMay 2024 release!

Today I'm sharing a fun interactive shaker card!  Who doesn't love an interactive card!?!?

The sweet little mermaid on the front is from the "Crabby But Cute" stamp set.  I just love her little crab friend.

I started by stamping her in Memento Desert Sand ink.  It's a great ink for creating a no-line colored look.

She is colored using Copic Markers - my favorite!  To create some of the finer details, I pulled out my Polychromos Pencils.

For her backdrop, I stamped the little crab from the "Something Fishy"stamp set with Melon Ice CP ink.


I created a simple die cut frame and added some acetate to the back of it.  I also adhered my little mermaid to the front of the acetate.

I used 3D foam tape to adhere the frame on to the card front, making sure the area was completely enclosed.  I added some retired "Sea Critter Sequins Mix".  You could easily substitute the new "Soft Seashore Sequins Mix" instead.

Make sure you visit the SNS Instagram for waves of inspiration!!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10