Sweet November Stamps ~ MerMay is Here!

Happy First Day of May and the beginning of MerMay!  Today, I'm sharing a fun new Sweet November Stamps creation.

Today's creation is actually my submission for this past week's episode of Craft Roulette.

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: A card for a Co-Worker (I'm sending this to a boss!)
  • Colors: Kites in the Sky (in my option, all kites must have purple!)
  • Element: April (April 14th is National Dolphin Day)
  • Random: Sparkle (I used sparkly sequins and made the mermaid's tail sparkly)

So this week's card features the adorable "Mermazing Friends: Cari and Neo" digital stamp.  I also paired it with the "Sentiment Set: Give & Thanks" digital image.

I used Copic Markers to color up all the internal oval images.  I did print out the image with an orange frame.

Stay tuned to the Sweet November stamps website!  We have a new MerMay release coming soon!

See you again soon!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10