Pink & Main ~ Happy 4th of July!

Happy Monday!  Today I'm sharing another fun card featuring the May release from Pink & Main.

In honor of being Memorial Day today in the USA, I thought I'd bring out a patriotic card for you featuring the adorable "American Eagle" stamp set.  This adorable stamp set features 4 little Eagles with a variety of July themed items including sparklers!

I started my card by stamping out 3 of the little Eagles and coloring them with Copic Markers.  I then used their coordinating dies to cut them out.  I chose to color them like chicks instead of Eagles.


I also stamped a cluster of just the flag and some of the cute little star image included in the stamp set.  I fussy cut them out to hang off the end of my card's foiled front panel.

Next I created my foiled panel.  I took the negative of the "In the Stars Foilables" and applied some of the new & uber cool "Diamond Plated CheerFoil" to it using my laminator.  Such a cool look!!!

Then I took some "Stop Sign Twine" and some "Barbershop Twine" and twisted and knotted them together and wrapped it around the foiled panel.

Next I used some 3D foam adhesive to adhere the 3 little Eagles over top of the twine wrapped foil panel.

I picked the cluster of flags and stars under the panel and adhered everything down!

I hope you have a wonderful week and make sure to check out all the amazing new products from Pink & Main.

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10