Sweet November Stamps ~ In the Glow of the Moon

Happy Thursday!  I'm celebrating again today with some more of our new 2024 MerMay clear stamp release from Sweet November Stamps.

I started my card by by stamping the gorgeous mermaid from the "Mermee Emotions" in a light blue ink.

I created a mask for this gorgeous mermaid and also a circle mask for the moon.  I applied the masks and then I created the sky using Distress Oxide inks.  I added some white paint stars.  To create the waves, I used some acrylic paint and a fan brush.


I peeled off the masks and colored in my moon and mermaid using Copic Markers.

I made sure to apply some light yellow glow to the mermaid!


I just love the end result of today's card!

Hope you have a great and crafty end of your week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10