Catherine Pooler ~ Woodie Wagon

Happy Thursday all!  Last week Catherine Pooler Designs had a little mini summer release!  This releases name is "On The Boardwalk" and it's celebrating a taste of summertime!

One of the first things in my cart this time was their cool new "Woodies Wagon Die" set!  It is just pure summer vibes!

My Woodie Wagon needed some passengers!  So I grabbed the new "Boardwalk Cruisers" stamp set packed full of our furry friends and some fun summer things like skateboards and beach balls!

Look at all those furry critters takin' a ride along the surf scape!


I was inspired to create my card by attending the latest StampNation quarterly event, the "Coffee and Cards" with Catherine and Erika!

It was a fun Zoom event filled with lots of inspiration and fun chatter.  You can catch that recorded live over on the StampNation group.  You can check out the 3 available subscriptions in the link list below.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10