Sweet November Stamps ~ Go With The Flow

Happy Tuesday!  I'm celebrating again today with some more of our new 2024 MerMay clear stamp release from Sweet November Stamps.

I started my card by stamping my little long haired mermaid and the sweet otter from the "Go with Flow" stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I also stamped a variety of little sea creatures from the "Something's Fishy".  

I created a sea floor using Copic Markers and colored that in.  I also colored in all of my critters and my mermaid using Copic Markers.

I fussy cut out my mermaid attached to the sea floor.  I allowed a little bit of paper around the seaweed leaves due to their detail.  I Copic colored around those leaves with blue ink to match the background.  I also fussy cut out all my sea animals.

Next I cut a circle from some acetate and adhered all of my sea animals around the outside of the circle.  I also punched a hole in the circle.

I used a simple brad to attach the circle to my card's background.  The brad allows the circle to rotate making the sea creates swim behind the mermaid.  The acetate also peeks a bit below the card so it's easier to rotate from below.

Next I adhered the mermaid and the seabed to the card front using dimensional foam adhesive.  I made sure that the 3D foam didn't touch or impede the rotation of the acetate circle.

This card was so fun to create and who doesn't love an interactive card!

Make sure to check out all the new MerMay stamps!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10