Sweet November Stamps ~ Here Come the Puppies!

Happy Weekend!  Today I'm sharing another fun card using the brand new digital release from Sweet November Stamps.

Today's card features the adorable "Mave the French Bulldog" and her little "Bentley's Octo Toy".

I began the card by printing out "Mave" and her toy on my printer.  I also printed out the same images with my masking paper too.  I cut the puppy and toy out of that mask and applied it to the panel.


Then I used 2 of the trees and some bushes from the "Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom" to set the park background.

I also created masks for the trees and bushes which allowed me to add an airbrushed soft rainbow sky and a grass base using Copic Markers.

I had a blast coloring up this whole scene!!!

I always need birthday cards so I added a "Happy Birthday" greeting from the "Fairy Hair" stamp set using silver embossing powder.

Don't forget to check out all of the amazing new puppies in the digi shop; HERE!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10