Craft Roulette ~ Cup of Cheer

Happy Monday!!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  Today's card is this past week's entry for Craft Roulette.  This will be my 59th submission.

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: 5x7 Card (that's a large one!)
  • Colors: Formal & Informal (formal Christmas colors with informal blue colors)
  • Element: Warm(s) (each one is holding a warm beverage)
  • Random: Crisscross (there's a crisscross pattern on her apron)

So this week's card features a few Christmas stamps from Sweet November Stamps.  The majority of the images are from the "Cup of Cheer" stamp set with one little reindeer from the "Winter Wishes Reindeer" stamp set.

I began my card by temporarily adhering the 5x7 A7 Stencil to my cardstock.  Then I took my Santa, Mrs. Claus, elves and reindeer stamps and stamped them through the stencil's pattern using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Then I added a mask over each of the people, elves and the reindeer.  I then used my Broken China Distress Oxide in all the backgrounds of the openings.  I blended the darker Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide ink to some of the corners.

Then I added some white acrylic paint splatter over all the openings.

Then I removed all of the masks and colored in all of the characters using Copic Markers.


To complete the card, I added a greeting and some white embossed snowflakes found in the "Winter Wishes Reindeer" stamp set.

Make sure to check out Craft Roulette over on YouTube and join us every Friday at 6:30pm CT for a brand new episode! Hope you'll join us tomorrow evening!

Hope you have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10