Sweet November Stamps ~ Tiny Hearts Mice

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing another fun card using the brand new recent clear stamp "Tiny Hearts" from Sweet November Stamps.

To begin today's card I stamped the little mouse on his belly and masked him off.  Then I stamped the little mouse holding his heart candy up high and masked him off.  Next I stamped the little mouse that's seated and removed all the masks.  I also stamped the sentiment.


Next I took a pencil and drew in the base board and wall details.  I even added a little candy heart inside the wall.

Next I colored up my entire card using Copic Markers.  I tried to make the inside of the wall a little darker.

Once everything was colored, then I took my dark pink ink and stamped all the candy heart greetings and heart embellishments.

I love how this whole card ended up!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10