Sweet November Stamps ~ That's a Whole Lotta Stamps!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Today I'm sharing another fun card using a whole lotta Fall themed stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps.

Today's card features three little Autumn cuties, "Liv", "Nutley" and "Bella".  They're all featured in the largest 3 openings of the stamps.  For this very large card, I used the "Postage Collage A7 Die" and it's coordinating stencil from Waffle Flower for my front panel.

I also incorporated one of the pumpkin and squash blossoms from the "Bountiful Blessings: Pick of the Patch" stamp set.  I decided to color my pumpkins in an unconventional pumpkin color of teal.

Beside our little "Liv" gal all decorated in purple and green variegated cabbage leaves I used the large sentiment from "Spring Wees" and some maple leaves from the "Flutterbee Amber" stamp set.

And for the final 2 panels, along with sweet little "Bella", I used another fun pumpkin from the "Background Builder: Autumn Cottages" stamp set and an oak leaf from the "Flutterbee Opal" set.

This card was a true labor of love!  I had a ball featuring out all of the elements and how I could stick to my theme all on one card.  I had a great time coloring up all of the mini panels too!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful and crafty week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10