Sweet November Stamps ~ Day at the Park

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I'm sharing another fun stamp set from the new "Love Notes" collection from Sweet November Stamps.

Today's card features the new "Background Builder: Day at the Park".  This cool and extremely large stamp set contains 2 bridge landscapes, a park bench and light plus some leafy branches a great sentiment.

I chose to use the bridge landscape with the 4 beautiful street lamps. To create the pebbled look to the walkway, I colored the base of the ground and then used a textured piece of cloth and Copic Blender Solution to get a pebbled look.


To complete the scene, I used two SN Gals, "Sienna" and "Olive" to round out the view.


 I also added a gold heat embossed sentiment to the corner.  This is the sentiment included in the new "Background Builder: Day at the Park" stamp set.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10