Sharing Sunday with Flourishes

Sharing a few of my cards that I made this week for Splitcoaststamper's and their "Hope You Can Cling To" challenges...

This card was for a challenge that had to have a 3D item appearing from a window in your card...

Air Mail





Flourishes stamps:  Joy is in the Air

This card was made using pink camo paper.  It's under the snowflake stamped vellum.

Pink Camo Snowflakes
Flourishes stamps:  Handmade Snowflakes


This card challenge was where we had to use a phrase or a mantra of ours...

Horsey Ride
Flourishes stamps:  Enjoy the Ride

This card was for a challenge where we used the colours orange and red...

Autumn Glamour Girl

If you have any questions about supplies, just leave me a comment!  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope this inspires you to get out your stamps and create some cards today.

~ Ally ~

Sponsored by Flourishes LLC

2 comments:

  1. Delightful cards, expertly done! Enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards! Your coloring is fantastic!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind comment. I fussy cut the frame and the sentiment panel. They were not cut with dies, just matted popped up over layered die cuts. Thanks again for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.