Sweet November Stamps ~ Wolfy Woodland Steps

Today I'm sharing a card creation featuring the brand new digi release from Sweet November Stamps.

These little wolfies are part of the new digital release just put into the shop today.  I used the new "Forest Staircase Background Builder", "Li'l Wolfette" and "Li'l Wolfie Sweet".


To set the scene, I also added a few pumpkins from the "Something to Crow About: Scene Builder" digi stamp set and I also wanted to lift up our little Wolfette so I popped her up on a tree stump from the "Forest Stump and Hollow Log Background Builder" stamp set.

I printed out my scene, having cropped the staircase so it was a little shorter and colored it up with lots of Copic Markers.

Make sure you check out the Sweet November Stamps Facebook for more Wolfie inspiration!

Have a great long weekend!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10