StampNation ~ A Cozy Cuppa

Over at StampNation we have another fun Weekend Challenge posted for this month.

This weekend's challenge is to be inspired by this cute little photo of the cozy cup...


I chose to use the actual cup as the inspiration!  So I grabbed the Catherine Pooler "Con Panna Dies" and cut the 2 pieces out of white cardstock.

First I used my CP Blending Brushes to add an even coat of Cotton Candy ink all over the cup die cut. I die cut 2 of the 5 snowflakes from the "Snow Many Flakes Dies" and adhered them all over the cup's surfaces.


Then I stamped one of the kitties and the Santa Hat from the "Peeking Pets" stamp sets in Hoodie ink, colored them using Copic Markers and die cut them out using their coordinating dies.

For the inner sliding card, I stamped the 2 sentiments from the cute "Holiday One Liner Sentiments" stamp sets with Hoodie ink.  I also stamped another kitty at the bottom of the tag and colored it in using Copic Markers.  To finish off the tag, I used some soft pink ink to add dimension to the whipped topping.

Just a cute little gift card holder with some kitty fun!

Make sure to check out all about StampNation here.

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10