Catherine Pooler ~ Holiday De-Lights Collection

The new "Holiday De-Lights" collection will be in the Catherine Pooler Designs shop on Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing some new stamps and patterned papers coming this week.

I really wanted to make some fast cards so first I stamped all 5 mugs from the "Holiday Mug Shots" stamp set and colored them up using Copic Marker colors that matched the patterned papers I chose.

I just had to use the sweet little elf hat paper from the "Holiday De-lights" patterned paper pack.  I chose to use the Santa and reindeer mug paired together on this paper...

The next card features the Christmas tree mug.  To get the "candy" looking paper, I cut the tops off the ornament patterned paper.

For my final card, I paired the sweater and snowman mugs together!  I think the snowman mug is my favorite of all 5 mugs!

Coming Up with Catherine Pooler this week...

*Live Streams are at Noon Eastern on Facebook unless otherwise noted

Monday, Sept 11th - Bundle Reveal Recap and Card Making LIVE on Facebook
Tuesday, Sept 12th - Card Making LIVE on YouTube &
                                - StampNation Early Ordering OPENS
Wednesday, Sept 13th - General Ordering OPEN 9am ET- YouTube Live at Noon
Friday, September 15th - Catherine Guests on Craft Roulette 7pm Eastern

I hope you check out all the festivities!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10