Sweet November Stamps ~ I Like Bats and Black Cats

Today I'm sharing another creation featuring the Halloween release from Sweet November Stamps!

Today's card features one of the sweet witches from the "You Look Familiar" stamp set.

To create this card, I stamped my images and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then created masks for the image and added them to the images.

Then I took some Worn Lipstick Oxide ink and blended it in towards the sentiment.  Then I blended in some Festive Berries Oxide ink in and then finally some Ground Espresso Oxide in to finish it off.  I splattered on some gold paint to add some shine to the background.

I peeled off the masks and colored all of my images up using Copic Markers.

I wanted to share an image of the just the background being finished before coloring in all the images...

It's amazing how it goes from blank, to colored background to fully colored card!  So cool!

Have an amazing weekend!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10