Sweet November Stamps ~ Tricks No Treats

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing another fun Halloween card creation featuring the cuties from the Sweet November Stamps "Tricks No Treats" stamp set.

This large stamp set contains the 4 trick-or-treators seen below plus 2 creep hands holding some spooky candies and some fun sentiments.  I also masked off a sidewalk.

I began today's card by stamping and masking off each kiddo.  I ink blended the ground with Mowed Lawn and then Rustic Wilderness Oxides for the ground.  Then I ink blended the sky using Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot, Seedless Preserves and then Wilted Violet Oxide inks.  To create the clouds, I just painted on some clean water and the blotted off the water after 15 seconds.


I colored all of my little creepy kids using Copic Markers/  I also added color to the sidewalk plus some lines using a Copic Multi-liner.

Aren't they just the cutest little trick-or-treators you've ever seen?

Make sure to check out the Sweet November Stamps shop for all the new Halloween clear and digital stamps!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10