You Are the Sweetest

TGIF everyone!  Thanks for visiting today!  Today I’m playing with the delicious Power PoppySummer Berries” stamp set and some Copic Markers.

I stamped my luscious raspberries image using Memento “Tuxedo Black” ink and coloured it up using some beautiful reds and pinks.  I also left some of the berries unripe too.

I love the pop of colour those raspberries give to the card!

Now, come and check out what the rest of the Bloomies have created to share with you today…
Allison Cope – you are here!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope I’ve inspired you to create today!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Summer Berries)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versafine (Black Onyx), Copic Markers
dies: Catherine Pooler (Lattice Frame Die), MFT (Stitched Mini Scalloped Oval
patterned papers: MFT (Dots & stripes Neutral 6x6)
tools: Copic Air Brush System
other: Nuvo Crystal Drops (Ebony Black)

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally this is beautiful and your berries look good enough to eat like Christines. You girls are not helping me being hungry right now. ha! The sketch is awesome for these berries. Beautiful card.

Camille Short said...

Your berries are adorable; you brought them to life with all your detail.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Awesome Ally, I love the gorgeous black and white background and than the hint of pink and the stunning raspberries on top, wow!
Thank you so much for this inspiration and have a great weekend, "see" you on monday.

 
09 10