Totally Tag-o-licious!

Happy Saturday!  Come and join all the Krafty Krew over at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps for the newest Saturday Challenge.

This week’s challenge is all about TAGS!

For my tag today I wanted to use some fun Christmas stamps so I found the adorable “Santa Paws” stamp set to use.  I also used some fun snowflake stamps from the “Perky Penguins” stamp set.


I also had fun using the “Sweater Weather Stencil” and the “Sparkling Snowflakes Stencil”.  I decided to keep my colour scheme simple so I limited my use of inks to only Creamy Caramel, Sparkling Sapphire, Lovely Lagoon and a bit of Totally Taupe ink.  I also added some fun “Underwater Dots” too in coordinating colours.

Don’t forget to check out the Frugal Friday Deals too!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you join us for the challenge this week!

~ Ally ~


stamps: KKS (Santa Paws, Perky Penguins)
tag: Ranger Inkssentials (Craft Tag #8)
inks: KKS (Creamy Caramel, Lovely Lagoon, Sparkling Sapphire, Totally Taupe), Copic Markers
dies: Cas-ual Fridays (Casual Tree), Memory Box (Marvelous Pine Snowy Branches)
stencils: KKS (Sparkling Snowflakes Stencil, Sweater Weather Stencil)
paint: Delta (White Acrylic), Fine Tec (Silver Pearl)
dots: KKS (Underwater Dots)
other: Nuvo Glimmer Paste (Moonstone), thread
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Danielle Champagne said...

Very pretty Ally! nice sepia image.

 
09 10