MFT Camp Create ~ Magnificent Masking

For challenge #2 for My Favorite Things’ Camp Create 2019 challenges, we had to use a form of masking.

I chose to showcase all the adorable Halloween critters off from the “Frightfully Sweet” stamp set.
I masked off each individual critter so they all looked as if they were cluttered together.  I used Inkadinkado “Stamping Mask Paper” to do so.  I air brushed  the soft purples of the clouds using the “Mini Cloud Edges” stencil.


I also created my own lined paper using just a ruler and the nib end of a grey Copic Marker.  Pretty niffy eh?

That’s project 2 of 5!  More to come!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: MFT (Frightfully Sweet)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers
Dies: MFT (Cross Stitched Circle STAX, Dimensional Banners)
Stencils: MFT (Mini Cloud Edges)

No comments:

 
09 10