Seas the Day!

Happy Saturday!  Come and join me over at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps for the newest Saturday Challenge!

Sabrina is challenge us this week to think all about… “Under the Sea”!

So I grabbed my “You Are Mer-Mazing” stamp set because I knew I wanted to colour up the sweet little mermaid in it and stamped her using “Granite Grey” ink.


I wanted to added a few more critters to my sea, so I grabbed the “Manatee Pals” and the “Oceans of Love” stamp sets too.

To create the wavy scene, I used the Krafty Scenery Stencil (A MUST HAVE!!) and some “Mermaid Melody” and “Sparkling Sapphire” inks and a blender brush and lightly blended the “cloud” edge upside down to create waves.


On the inside I used some “Mossy Meadow” and “Granite Grey” inks to stamp the plants and the shells.  I used some “Lovely Lagoon” to darken the water to appear “under the sea”.  For the sentiments I used “Wicked Black” ink.

For all the Saturday Challenge rules, please visit the Kraftin’ Kimmie Blog.

Plus, don't forget this month's sketch for inspiration... designed by yours truely... lol!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope this inspires you to come along and create with us.

~ Ally ~


Stamps: KKS (You Are Mer-Mazing, Oceans of Love, Manatee Pals)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
Inks: KKS (Granite Grey, Wicked Black, Mermaid Melody, Sparkling Sapphire, Mossy Meadow, Lovely Lagoon), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils, Stickles (Stardust)
Patterned Papers: MFT (Trail Mix 6x6, Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Pastels 6x6)
Stencils: KKS (Krafty Scenery Stencil)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Danielle Champagne said...

I just love the scene you created Ally! such a happy one too! lovely coloring of all the little sea creatures, love the 2 colors in her hair! very sweet card! Have a nice weekend.

 
09 10