MFT Camp Create ~ Awesome Ombre

So for the final challenge of Camp Create 2019 over at My Favorite Things, this challenge was to create some kind of ombre effect on your card or project.

I decided to follow the color scheme of a recent card I had posted (here) and use a pink ombre of Distress Oxide inks… soooo pretty!

I stamped each of my little bear images from the “Joyful Heart Bears” stamp set, masked off each stamped image and then blended the smooth oxide inks over my back ground.


I kept my coloring fairly simple and limited to just pinks, reds, whites and a pop of turquoise for a tiny pop of color. I even added some tiny speckles of gold!

And that concludes the 5 cards I created for the Camp Create 2019 event!  I was just so inspired to create the last 24 hours so I just went for it!

Thanks for stopping by!  I’d love to know your favourite?

~ Ally ~


Stamps: MFT (Joyful Heart Bears)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Oxides (Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries), Versafine, Copic Markers
Embossing Powder: Ink on 3 (Arctic White)
Paint: Fine Tec (Bronze)

No comments:

 
09 10