We're Bursting with Excitement!


Today is the day that Catherine Pooler Designs is offering up her newest product to the shop!

It’s the new Carnival Color Bursts!
New to Color Bursts… no problem!  Check out Catherine’s video all about the new product HERE.


Plus Catherine has a new awesome stamp, die and stencil collection called “Unsinkable! ”.  It’s a nautical themed release with is AH-mazing!

I got to play around a little bit with that new collection too! I chose to use the “Refuse to Sink” and it’s coordinating dies, “Refuse to Sink Dies”. For the first card I used Juniper Mist, Stone Blue, Green Tea, Eucalyptus and Polished inks.

I took that cool anchor stamp and kissed it to the “Woodgrain Background” stamp with a slightly darker ink on it.  The anchors came out so cool!

I used Mint to Be and Aquatini inks for the anchor on the second card.

For the third card, I used the “Salt and Seaweed” 6x6 patterned papers from the collection and the “Vitamin Sea” stamp set.  For this card I used Juniper Mist and Green Tea inks.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you’re getting creative today!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10