Spotlight on...

CONTEST CLOSED


If you haven't already seen this blog, Ideas for Scrapbookers, you might want to check it out! This fabulous blog by Pam Callaghan, has all kinds of different resources for just about any kind of scrapbooker out there.... digital, hybrid and of course, traditional scrapbookers.

The blog contains embellishment and technique tutorials, resources for digital templates, digital and hybrid techniques, ideas for fun 3D projects, contests, featured artists and LOTS more!

Each week she features a new designer and I have the honour of being showcased today! Thanks Pam!

Make sure you stop by the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog today for a burst of inspiration! I have a fun school supply project to share with everyone today.

For those of you stopping by, I have a giveaway today! I have a myStampBOX stamp set, Birthday Balloons for one lucky commenter. All you have to do to win is...
  1. Become a Follower of my blog.
  2. Check out the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog.
  3. Leave me a comment with your first name below and tell me what article inspired you the most today on the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog.
Good luck! I will draw a winner on Friday Sept. 10th.

Photobucket

8 comments:

SusieJ said...

Hi Ally! Thanks for sharing this blog (I loved the interview with you).
I was inspired by by several of the articles but especially the flowers from net and paper hearts - I have odd bits of net that came in kits but have never known what to do with them - I'm def. going to try these flowers!
Sue xx

Jennybean said...

The article about the rolled paper frame really inspired me!

Michelle said...

going to check it out now! Thanks for sharing...always looking for new stuff.

Gisèle said...

going to check it now:-) always open to new things:-)

Jennybean said...

I loved the article with the net fabric flowers!

Michelle Galloway said...

Hey Ally, CAn I say that I loved what you did with the crayons...but I'm a bit of a fan of anything you do!

Amber said...

Ally, I love what you've done! Your article is what inspired me most. I am always looking at things around the house to use and this is perfect! TFS! ***Amber

Jacquelin said...

What a great site and I loved the interview with you!! Your crayon tutorial was really cool - you are a clever chickie!!!

I liked the rolled paper frame and net flowers - there were tons of great ideas!

 
09 10